[galeon] idl wcs client

Hi Folks

I sent this email to the RSI folk I thought most relevant ( Normal Baker and Louis Genduso), but had no response. Is there anyone on this list who knows the status of the IDL WCS client? Is it in the normal IDL distribution now? Is anyone from IDL listening?

--- Forwarded Email ---

I was wondering what the status of the IDL OGC WCS client is at the moment?
Is RSI taking part in Galeon2? Does it, or will it, support WCS 1.1?

We're in the process of developing our WCS to 1.1, and obviously we anticipate a significant portion of the community using IDL to get at it ...

Is the client simply in alpha, and not distributed with IDL? If so, can we have a copy of the client code to test our server (either now or in the future?)

Assuming you do have a WCS 1.1 on the way: we're building in access control into what we're doing. Can we enter into a discussion with you about hooks to establish a security context before the WCS calls? (Have you guys been involved in the GeoDRM activities?)

Regards,
Bryan