Any more CS-W catalog clients out there?

Hi,

One of the goals of GALEON Phase 2 is to determine appropriate
relationships between CS-W catalog services and WCS data services.  A
NASA-funded project called ACCESS-Geosciences is building a CS-W
search service interface based on metadata in the catalogs on THREDDS
Data Servers. THREDDS Data Servers also have a WCS interface for
serving data.  The idea is that, once you find datasets of interest
via the CS-W protocol, you can access the data via WCS.

It would be valuable to test these services with CS-W clients --
especially clients that can also access the data via WCS.  We are
aware of the GI-GO client from the University of Florence, but we'd
like to have as many clients to experiment with as possible.  The
technical leaders of the project are Liping Di and Wenli Yang of
George Mason University (GALEON participants), so please let them know
if you are aware of CS-W client software that could be used in such
experimentation.

Thanks in advance.