WCS 1.1 implementations for testing

Hello,

A major part of the GALEON Phase 2 Interoperability Experiment is to
test implementations of the WCS 1.1 specification to see if it solves
some of the WCS 1.0 shortcomings identified in Phase 1 of GALEON.  So
we'd like to make sure we have as many WCS 1.1 client and server
implementations as possible participating in the experiment.  If have
such an implementation and would like to exercise it as part of
GALEON, please let me know or post the relevant information on the
GALEON wiki

http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/GALEON%20Phase2%20Main%20Page

Since GALEON (Geo-interface for Air, Land, Environmental, Ocean
NetCDF) emphasizes work with netCDF encodings, those would be of
primary interest, but tests of other encodings would be valuable as
well.

Thanks in advance.