From: owner-galeon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-galeon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ron Lake
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 1:42 PM
To: John Herring; Carl Reed OGC Account; Simon.Cox@xxxxxxxx;
p.baumann@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: OGC Ottawa TC meeting highlights

John:

I don't disagree - except we don't seem to have a top down model with respect
to services and how those services should fit together and what they are all
for.  I think we have a reasonably coherent model for data in the abstract
specification.  That is the top down part that I see as missing.  I do agree
that everything is a feature - and most especially coverages and observations -
and to me a consequence of that ought to be that a WCS is a kind of WFS as is a
SOS.