Re: Fax Charts gone

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Eric,

I'm not the right person to answer your question about Difax.  It's the NWS and
NCEP who are driving the Difax distribution needs.  You can send a note to the
following for additional information:

Internet Services Group
 http://www.nws.noaa.gov/datamgmt/file_server_transition.html
 Last updated:    25 September 2002
 Email address:  nws.dm@xxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Linda

--On Friday, January 10, 2003 3:21 PM -0500 Eric Hoffman