DIFAX ftp site

Thanks for the input everyone,

After long and loborious searching we found the problem was an internal one with the box that was sending the prints jobs over.
It is fixed and we are back in buisness.

Thanks for the input.
BC

Bill Cottrill                   |     Anything you do is worth doing
Weather Station Manager         |     well. If you do your best, 99%
Coordinator Academic Programs   |     of the time you will perform
Department of Meteorology       |     beyond the expectation. Chances
Florida State University | are if you even attempt the Phone: (850) 644-8581 | task you will perform beyond Fax: (850) 644-9642 | the expectation these days.