Re: NWS NOAAport message

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

I gathered from one of the messages last week, I believe it was Dan Vietor's,
that NWS will continue to have DIFAX tiff files available at their web sites
even if FOS transmission is terminated as today's notice threatens.  If not,
ftp'ing those files is certainly no long-term solution to the dilemma created
by Alden's demise.

Tom