Re: DiFAX services

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Frantz, Doug <dfrantz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I cannot raise ALDEN Electronics.  Are there other DiFAX product sources??

Doug Frantz

I am forwarding you a recent heads-up we sent our community on DIFAX
alternatives.

DIFAX Community,

The NWS has informed Unidata that it will give a six month notice to the discontinuation
of the DIFAX products. That is why the word "eventually" was used. We do not
know when that 6 month warning will be given. Another option we are investigating is
delivering the Wisconsin products via the IDD to aid in the speed and timeliness of the
delivery of these products.

Thank you for your comments,

-Jeff Weber

  • Search the difax archives: