Re: FW: DIFAX update

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the update from Alden.  I sent another reminder to the NWS this
a.m., that I hadn't received a response from them yet.  I will call them
tomorrow to see if I can track it down.

I'll be in touch.

Linda

--On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 5:31 PM -0500 Richard Clark <Richard.Clark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>