Printing DIFAX maps.

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hello everyone,

        We have just upgraded our LDM server and found that we have lost all of
our scripts needed to print DIFAX maps.  Does anyone know of a resource that we
could use in order to print selected DIFAX maps as they come in?   We used to
have a script that would do such a thing, but it was lost in the upgrade, and
the link from UNIDATA is invalid.  Any ideas on how to proceed at this point?

Thanks

Chris Clarke

  • Search the difax archives: