Re: problems?

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Peter Schmid wrote:

Hi all,

Is anyone else having problems with the DIFAX feed?  All of our maps are
comming in garbled with the Weather Depiction header covering the whole map.

I have tried both Aldens LDM servers and get the same stuff.

Am going to check by ftp'ing one from their archive to see.  Just figured I
would check here as well.

TIA,

Pete.

Pete,

Same here. Alden is aware of it...the problem is between them and NWS. They're
working on it (just got off the phone with them).

Gilbert

  • Search the difax archives: