feeding problems

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Is anyone here also not getting DIFAX from thunder?  I'm still being rejected
from both thunder and haze.  I sent an e-mail to Bill Highlands (in response to
his message to Gilbert) and I have not seen anything.  Maybe out of the office
this AM.

If I am the only one ... Maybe I can get a real temporary feed from someone
until Alden gets me allow'ed on thunder?

Thanks,

Pete S.

  • Search the difax archives: