Re: No DIFAX Charts since late Friday ...

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Seems to be a problem with difax feed from Alden. We only recieved two maps on
5/17 at 970517 22

Is anybody else in the same boat?

I received a heads-up from one of our weather station employees this afternoon.
 He described the problem similarly.  He also reported that Alden's archive is
also showing only one map (2039-17.g3) for May 17th.  Looks like their archive
stopped storing charts around 2200Z May 16th.

Jon

  • Search the difax archives: