Re: DIFAX chart description URL

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

As a way of saying thanks to all of you who helped me when I was looking for
difax chart descriptions, I've placed two difax chart lists on
http://meteora.ucsd.edu/observations/observations.html .

The first is a listing of difax charts in chart number sequence.  The second is
the same list in a simplistic (via sort) alphabetic sequence by description.

Look in the difax chart section.

Thanks again for the support.

Larry

Peter M. Schmid <schmidp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Larry,

The URL you have gives me a 404 not found.

Pete S.

naegelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Larry....

I tried using the list fer difax charts that you sent out the other day.
The return came back saying that it didn't exist.  So I took my list,
checked it twice, to see if I'd been naughty or nice, and I am convinced
that I typed it in right.  Please advise....ccn.

        You folks have committed the rookie error of doing what I said to do
        instead of what you should have done.  You should both have realized
        that what I said was NOT what I meant.

        Actually, I left part of the path out of the URL.  Try:

            http://meteora.ucsd.edu/weather/observations/observations.html

        That should work.  If it doesn't please let me know.  You can also
        get to the lists via the SIO weather page at:

            http://meteora.ucsd.edu/weather.html

        via the "Realtime Weather Observations and Charts" section's
        "Realtime Data Menu" pointer.

        Sorry about that.

        Larry

  • Search the difax archives: