Re: GIF making

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Sat, 3 Feb 1996, Robert White wrote:

We are using the netpbm utilities with ImageMagick convert to rotate the images for printing. I have an old set of the scripts sitting on our anonymous ftp server. Let me re-tar the latest distribution and I can mail you when it is ready. The scripts are run from cron, and we get our difax images from an ftp site. The main thing you are looking for is the convert utility though, and it is in the distribution.
Actually, I'll just tar the stuff right now, and put it in pub/Difax on
ariel.tamu.edu. I'm doing this from home, so if my kids leave me alone, it
shouldn't take long.

-Robert

Got it. Thank you!

Gilbert