what happened to difax feed from Alden?

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi,

   Our difax feed went from tens of products per hour, to only a few products
per hour at about 15Z on the 18th. The statistics indicate that we are getting
all the products that Alden transmits, but, that Alden is transmitting only a
few (if any) products each hour. Anyone know what happened, or, when things
will return to normal?

   We are expecting snow and have anxious users!

David

David Knight
Department of Atmospheric Science     Tel: (518)-442-4204
SUNYA   ES-228                        Fax: (518)-442-4494
Albany, NY  12222                     Email: knight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Search the difax archives: