Re: UNISYS contact information

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Tom,

Umwxacad@xxxxxxx wrote:
Tom I tried contacting Unisys (as you suggested) about receiveing DIFAX charts
via FTP.

I sent numerous e-mail messages through their WWW page this past month an got
no response. I tried calling by phone today and no one knew what I was talking
about.

I thought maybe you might have a name and phone number available of someone at
Unisys who is familar with this subject.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Here is the information on user sent along back in Sept '94:

"For those who are curious, the man I've been dealing with (for the pcx Difax
service) is:

Tony Lombardi
Unisys Weather Information Services
PO Box 1226