Re: Difax Results

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Wed, 24 May 1995, Rob Cermak wrote:
Otherwise the quality is great.   My question is, are the sizes/positions of
the maps consistant?  IE: Are the NGM maps consistant enough where I could
write a script to print out each of the 4 panels on a single page instead of
smashing the entire fax on one page?

Hi Rob,

I have noticed that Alden recently has made some of the maps bigger, to fit the
page better. Most notably the Crop Moisture Index and drought charts. Those
things needed a microscope up until a few weeks ago. Now, they fit nearly 3/4
of the page and are OK to read. I'd ask first, but after the first few weeks
most maps have stayed the same.

Gilbert

  • Search the difax archives: