Re: printing postscript

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Harry -

Thanks for the pcxtopbm.c program. It works fine, and we have been retrieving and printing difax maps from Paramax/Unisys for several weeks now. Recently, they seem to have upgraded their network connection, and now individual maps can usually be retrieved in less than a minute. So far, we are satisfied with the service. We will share our scripts (we automatically retrieve and print new maps every half hour) with anyone interested, although it will probably be another few weeks before they are in final form.

                                       - John

  • Search the difax archives: