Re: Group 3 FAX software

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Please add me to the mailing list to develop software for testing and printing
the Group 3 Fax maps.  I may be able to help with coding in C on unix machines,
if you can give me a specific programming task of managable size that will help
solve the problem.

. 90   988              Dean Churchill  dchurchill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
. .   x______           Asst. Prof. of Meteorology & Physical Oceanography
. 88     |||            Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
                        University of Miami.
                        4600 Rickenbacker Causeway; Miami FL 33149
                        (305) 361-4048

  • Search the difax archives: