Difax followup

Sorry to shake things up so much - Edie at Alden says that they will be ready
to deliver Difax on the net to their subscribers by December 1 at the $98 rate.
 We intend to go that route and am now working to find the easiest way to get
Group 3 Fax conversions to postscript; we are going to run our difax maps out
of a Sun NeWSprinter 20, which has two trays, we will do some on 8.5 x 14 and
some 11 x 17.  The 11 x 17 surface maps converted to postscript (from the .pcx
Unisys files they sent us) look great and we anticipate the same results from
the Group 3 Fax stuff from Alden.  We cannot live with the Unisys contract
restrictions at all!  Thanks to all who contributed to the discussion and got
me back on track and feeling better about things!

Paul Ruscher