[decoders] There is no planet B

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Yup this is a mail bomb - sign on with Greenpeace to help stop climate
change. You'll win a planet!
I've just Signed On with thousands of other Kiwis calling for urgent action
on climate change and I think you should too!

Please click here and join me:

http://www.signon.org.nz/invite/accept/a7o4Nmns

Thanks,

sam

You received this email because someone you know sent it to you from the
GREENPEACE 'Sign On' website.  If you don't want any more invites like this
from your friends and family click on or paste the link below into your
browser:

http://www.signon.org.nz/invite/optout/Wk9MU3ZEdlpSUkdtZCtLYnZIcUYzWjBIdUFDNDVub0FGTVN5K0g2T1Q3Zz0

  • Search the decoders archives: