[decoders] Possible to use GribJava to extract data based on a coordinate?

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

I am attempting to use the grib-6.0.jar (GribJava) for extracting data from a
grib file.  What I want to do is extract data based on a particular lat/lon
point within the area.

For instance, I would like to take the NAM model's grib files and extract the
temperature for a specific point, say Halifax International Airport.  Is it
possible to use this library for that purpose?   If so, can anyone post and
example of how that would be done or even point me at the right direction?
I've managed to get the test files to run and show me data.  I have a vague
understanding of how to choose which parameters I want.  But I'm having trouble
figuring out how, if at all, I can indicate the location.

Thanks!
Steph

--
Stephanie Mayfield