Re: [decoders] How to read grib 0,1,2 using java

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi,

I am trying to read grib files using java.

There is a Java package at: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/decoders/
called GRIB Java decoder but it only deocdes GRIB versions 1 and 2

I have tried jgrib and library from ucar, but they do not support grib0. Can
anybody point me to the documentation of the grib0 format?

Don't know of any GRIB 0 doc

 Or to the library that can read grib 0,1,2.

Also on the above page there is a GRIB1 Decoder to netCDF Format that may
decode GRIB 0 products but it's in c and being deprecated for the above Java
package.

RObb...

  • Search the decoders archives: