Re: [decoders] Source for jar files in GRIBJava

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Robb Kambic wrote:
Hiya,

oops, this msg was hanging out in my mail box forever.

go to this url and download the Java Grib package. It contains all source, tables, etc even an ant build.xml file plus documentation.

Well, in particular I'm interested in lib/jpeg2000.jar.

I see there was some talk about moving to a different JPEG API, any
movement there?

I'm looking into packaging for Fedora, but I would need to remove the .jar file shipping in GRIBJava.tar.gz. These include:

./lib/jpeg2000.jar
./lib/junit.jar
./lib/grib-6.0.jar
./lib/slf4j-jdk14.jar

junit.jar and slf4j-jdk14.jar seem like standard libraries, grib-6.0.jar is what were building, but jpeg2000.jar looks like a modified version from the standard distribution.

Also, any notes on how to run TestAll?  (Sorry, very much a junit newbie).

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Search the decoders archives: