[netCDFDecoders #XRQ-626799]: buoy2mysql

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi

Good I don't see any problem with this as long as the code remains open source.
The more open code the better support for everyone.  I would be interested in
looking at the code because writing the output into MySQL has been requested
before by others.  Also, I would be interested in the bugs in the decoder. It
hasn't been on the top of my priority list, but I'm interested in correcting my
code.

Robb...

  • Search the decoders archives: