Re: Gribtonc changes

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Robb Kambic wrote:

<snip>
When netCDF GIS applications become available, the new NetCDF files
will already have the needed information for correct display. We are also
considering temporal variables so time bounding boxes can be created for the
datasets.

This is a brief summary of the kind of modifications we are making to
the decoders package.  If you have other ideas about what should be
included or omitted, please send in your comments.

robb-

by, 'temporal bounding boxes' are you suggesting valid time only, or valid
time *and* transactional time (bi-temporal) bounding boxes/variables?

-a
--
 ===================================
 | Ara Howard