Re: [Data-curation] New METAR/SYNOP Sites Avaiable

Gilbert,

It is reporting METARs.  See here:
https://www.aviationweather.gov/metar/data?ids=kwbf&format=raw&date=0&hours=6

Yes, it is a conflict with the NCEP ID, but this site it is used for
is the NGM, which means it is a moot point.

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/datamgmt/x_ref/xr07_Center_ID_List.html

Boris