Re: [Data-curation] Dear nerds, how do you process this SA data?

  • To: daryl herzmann <akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [Data-curation] Dear nerds, how do you process this SA data?
  • From: Stephen Adams <sadams@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:18:29 -0600
Daryl,

My LDM filed it in 18012901.sao . Based on surrounding hours, it appears
this is correct. So, what we have is a transmit of data that appeared to
not have been transmitted properly on the 29th. Better late than never?

As to SA format, better that than nothing? Isn't it ironic that the METAR
wmo headers start with SA... 😎

Steve
Stephen D. Adams
Vice President - Research and Development
AWIS Weather Services, Inc.
1735 East University Drive, Suite 101
Auburn, AL 36830-5204

Website: http://www.awis.com