Re: [Data-curation] unknown METAR locations, short list (11Sep2017)

  • To: Greg Thompson <gthompsn@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [Data-curation] unknown METAR locations, short list (11Sep2017)
  • From: "Boris A. Konon" <trwplusa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 13:37:16 -0400
Greg,

Here is what I have.  If anyone see any errors below with what I list,
please chime in.

TX RANGER      * K6P9*     32 26N  09836W  450m

The official codes is still this, but altered for METAR transmission.
http://www.airnav.com/airport/TA25

CO WALTON PEAK  *KC07 *    40 21N  106 42W 3225m

MT GRASS RANGE  *KMVH*     46 50N  108 56W 1355m

LA CAMERON      *KCVW*     29 47N  093 18W    1m

I believe this is the actual site:
http://www.airnav.com/airport/7LA5

AZ WELLTON      *KNOZ*     32 31N  114 28W  103m

*KHME* - I have not been able to find this site's location.  It has been
sending for years.

Boris