[Data-curation] unknown METAR locations, short list (11Sep2017)

Hello group,

I currently only have a few METAR sites in USA that have arrived in my
database of the past 30 days for which I do not yet have a station entry
(lat/lon/elev.)  Could anyone provide me the following site info:

 K6P9 (2919)

 KC07 (2971)

 KMVH (2966)

 KCVW (2844)

 KHME (969)

 KNOZ (906)

The number in parenthesis is the number of obs I have held in the database
in the past 30 days, so the top 3 sites above are pretty certain to be
20-min interval obs, whereas the latter 2 sites are hourly.

Thanks for any info!

Greg Thompson,  NCAR-RAL
  • Search the data-curation archives: