Re: [Data-curation] New METAR Sites

I don't show OPSY to be a valid identifier in my collections of digital
references.  I also checked my historical 7910's at 5-year intervals going back
to 1970 and there has never been an OPSY assignment.

If this came from someplace like MyAirports or whatever that crowdsourced
database was, someone probably made it up or had marked it as a personal
identifier for their own flight planning.

One could always try e-mailing someone at http://www.caapakistan.com.pk/ --
there's a chance someone might be curious enough to look into it.

Tim

On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 16:21:27 -0400, Boris A. Konon wrote:
> OPSY
> I can't find a location for this site.�  Anyone have the info?
>

> Boris

  • Search the data-curation archives: