Re: [Data-curation] SA formatted messages from Canada in FM 15 METAR designated WMO headers?

I thought several years ago, the SACNxx collectives that had these SA
reports were removed
completely by EC from the data lines, and all these site's observations
moved to XML format,
which can be found here:

http://dd.weather.gc.ca/observations/swob-ml/

Are these SAs still showing up on NOAAPort or other feeds?

Boris