Re: [Data-curation] Location of ENLE

  • To: Stephen Adams <sadams@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [Data-curation] Location of ENLE
  • From: "Boris A. Konon" <trwplusa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 23:33:49 -0400
Oops.  Sent the email prematurely.  Let me try it again.

​I have had 01400 listed as ENEK.  However, the last METAR from ENEK was
5/25/17.

http://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/data/observations/metar/stations/ENEK.TXT

May is when ENLE showed up with METARs (and TAFs for that matter), so I bet
01400 is indeed ENLE.  01400 also sends RAOBs.  ENEK appears to be no longer
valid.

Boris