Update?

NOTE: The craft mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Kelvin, et al,

Now that there is some funding to move forward, I wondered if there is an update that might be made available (Web document would be great!) for the CRAFT email group. It's been a long time since either Unidata or OU updated their Web sites regarding CRAFT. I know there's a lot of good news!

I know how busy you have been, Kelvin, and also realize that you are getting ready for a sabbatical. I was reminded of that by John Snow, who is in Boulder this week. It is important for us to keep updated on CRAFT's progress, especially as we consider the future, without three exclusive vendors for NIDS. If you or someone close to the project has time, could we get some kind of update for the craft email list? Also, I would really like to update our CRAFT Web site with current information on CRAFT.

An update can be directed to:

craft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If there is additional information that I could add to the CRAFT Web site, please let me know.

Thanks very much!

Linda

Linda Miller - lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
External Liaison, Unidata