OU Craft home page

NOTE: The craft mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

At my request, Linda has added University of Washington as a collaborator on the
Unidata CRAFT page.  I would appreciate it if we could also be added to the OU
CRAFT page, since they did pay for the original work to get NEXRAD Level II data
from the RIDDS system.  Thanks.

--
Dr. Harry Edmon                 E-MAIL: harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(206) 543-0547                  FAX:    (206) 543-0308

  • Search the craft archives: