Re: [conduit] Missing GFS grids this morning on CONDUIT?

Hi Pete,

We did some changes to how we upload data to CONDUIT earlier today with an
RFC. I will have the person that worked on it check into the logs and make
sure the new change is working as expected.

If everything is fine and they were just missed during the implementation,
do you want us to try and re-insert them into the LDM queue?

Thanks!
Anne

--
Anne Myckow