[conduit] 20201117: progress on NCEP system clock-related CONDUIT latencies

Hi Pete and Daryl,

Unidata User Support received the following notice regarding CONDUIT
latencies this morning:

 From:    Dustin Sheffler - NOAA Federal <dustin.sheffler@xxxxxxxx>
 Date:    Tue, 17 Nov 2020 10:08:51 -0500
 Hello Unidata,

 At long last we were able to get movement on the issue causing the latency on
 the NCEP CONDUIT systems and we now have them connecting to our time sync
 servers properly. Can you confirm that you are no longer seeing latencies?
 Thank you

Latency plots for the UCAR/Unidata and UWisc/AOS machines that are
REQUESTing the CONDUIT feed show the desired drop in latencies from
over 700s to the "normal' 0-30s.

I sent Dustin Sheffler a reply to his note acknowledging the desired
latency drop.

Unidata User Support                              UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                            P.O. Box 3000 <
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                             Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata Web Support               http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support  <

  • Search the conduit archives: