Re: [conduit] CONDUIT LDM Clock Drift

We see the same here at NOAA/GSL. Here is our CONDUIT latency trace for the
last 6 months. The drift started in early May. Prior to that, latency was
flat and <10s.

[image: CONDUIT_latency_20201028.png]

    Bob Lipschutz
    NOAA/ESRL/Global Systems Lab (formerly GSD)
    IT Services/Data Services Group
    dsg.its.gsl@xxxxxxxx