Re: [conduit] [Ncep.list.pmb-dataflow] Conduit lags are larger since ~00UTC 8/25

  • To: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [conduit] [Ncep.list.pmb-dataflow] Conduit lags are larger since ~00UTC 8/25
  • From: Derek VanPelt - NOAA Affiliate <derek.vanpelt@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 10:10:39 -0400
HI Pete,

I am glad you got positive results by splitting your pull further.   I was
looking at your chart before I saw this email and was trying to figure out
what had changed.

Is this different from the results you had previously found?   I know that
there had been experimentation with the number of slits before, so I am
curious if this is new behaviour, or reconfirming your understanding.

Thanks,

Derek

--
*Derek Van Pelt*