Re: [conduit] Grid availability

Gilbert,

Feel free to poke around our as-yet-not-publicly-announced thredds server. Lots
of models on lots of different grids on there, many of which come from CONDUIT.
That should hopefully answer whether the data is out there and how big the
files are.

https://thredds.aos.wisc.edu

Go under the 'Forecast Model Data' page.

Hit me up if you run into any questions about the data, or what pqact lines I'm
using to grab individual datasets.

Pete

<http://www.weather.com/tv/shows/wx-geeks/video/the-incredible-shrinking-cold-pool>--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
608-262-3086  - poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx