[conduit] I need my CONDUIT allow changed on conduit.ncep.noaa.gov

Carissa, Becky, or whomever,

We recently migrated our hardware to a new ldm cluster setup, and as a result,
I need to have my ALLOW for the CONDUIT data stream changed, along with any
firewall rules.

The existing allow and rules are for 144.92.130.88 (idd.aos.wisc.edu)

I need the allow and rules changed to 144.92.131.136 (idd-agg.aos.wisc.edu)

I'm currently pulling CONDUIT from idd.unidata.ucar.edu, so we're getting data,
but ideally we should be pulling from the source so there are independent top
level relays.

Thanks,

Pete

<http://www.weather.com/tv/shows/wx-geeks/video/the-incredible-shrinking-cold-pool>--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
608-262-3086  - poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Search the conduit archives: