[conduit] NCEP CONDUIT system issues

Good Morning All,

Early this morning we had a data center issue similar to the event in late
February. This is causing systems to go up and down sporadically since the
file system is thrashing into a read-only state, including the CONDUIT
boxes. We have had people working since the early morning hours trying to
stabilize. We are very optimistic right now that this outage should not
last as long since we are familiar with how to handle it. I will send any
more updated information as I receive it with estimated return to service.

Carissa Klemmer
NCEP Central Operations
Dataflow Team Lead
301-683-3835