Re: [conduit] NCEP GTS data over LDM

CONDUIT users,

Sorry I goofed and sent this to everyone. We are working towards a GTS
solution over LDM with Unidata, but I won't be able to accept IPs from
everyone else. Please ignore :)

Carissa Klemmer
NCEP Central Operations
Dataflow Team Lead
301-683-3835

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 1:48 PM, Carissa Klemmer - NOAA Federal <
carissa.l.klemmer@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think this email got lost in LDM support...or I used the wrong one in
> the first place. Sorry I waited so long to re-ping. If you could provide me
> with the IPs that you want to hook into our LDM to pull GTS data I can
> start the technical talks.
>
> Carissa Klemmer
> NCEP Central Operations
> Dataflow Team Lead
> 301-683-3835
>
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Carissa Klemmer - NOAA Federal <
> carissa.l.klemmer@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Steve,
>>
>> Can you provide me with the LDM IPs that I will add to allow you to get a
>> feed of GTS data? We also need to decide what data you want. I think we
>> agreed to just a handful of data to start with and can add more to it
>> later.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Carissa Klemmer
>> NCEP Central Operations