From: Rebecca Cosgrove - NOAA Federal [mailto:rebecca.cosgrove@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 1:38 PM
To: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Matthew Sgambati <Matthew.Sgambati@xxxxxxx>; conduit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [conduit] [CONDUIT #MWI-895819]: LDM CONDUIT gfs sfluxgrb files

Folks,
Not to be the wet blanket but when I saw this I had a suspicion. I checked with
the modelers and those sflux files are slated to go away with the next GFS
upgrade when we go to the FV3-based global model. They indicated this would be
in the grib files then.

Knowing that do you still want to add these files to the feed?

Becky

On Aug 8, 2017, at 4:20 PM, Pete Pokrandt