Re: [conduit] Large CONDUIT latencies to UW-Madison idd.aos.wisc.edu starting the last day or two.

Hey pete et. al :) .. we had the same thing here.. and ended up having to
download on one of our amazon ec2 boxes where the latencies were low, to
push the mods to our colo facility which is HE direct. attached for your
convenience is a screen shot of our 100G HE colo line directly to ncep..
packet losses start in the 140.90 range :)  What's fascinating though, is
that from amazon ec2 we were fine lol :)

Cheers,

--patrick

Patrick L. Francis

Vice President of Research & Development

Aeris Weather

 <http://aerisweather.com/> http://aerisweather.com/

 <http://modelweather.com/> http://modelweather.com/

 <http://facebook.com/wxprofessor/> http://facebook.com/wxprofessor/