Re: [conduit] Emergency downtime of idd.aos.wisc.edu around 1 or 1:30 PM CDT today

idd.aos.wisc.edu is back up and serving data with a whopping 72 Gb queue size. We should be able to hold at least an hours worth of everything coming through now. I'll keep an eye on things and make sure that it doesn't adversely affect other aspects of our data ingest and relay.

Have a good weekend, all!
Pete