[conduit] No 0.25 deg CONDUIT GFS from idd.aos.wisc.edu until August

All,

I will be out of town next week, when the 0.25 GFS data gets added to the CONDUIT data stream. Until I do some live testing with the data actually flowing, I don't know how idd.aos.wisc.edu will handle the additional data load. I don't want to find out we can't handle the 0.25 deg data and affect all of the other data flowing through idd.aos.wisc.edu

As a result, I have configured idd.aos.wisc.edu to NOT ingest the 0.25 deg CONDUIT data for now. As far as I can tell, with the rules that are in there, the rest of the CONDUIT stream (maybe not GEFS) should still continue to flow through idd.aos.wisc.edu. If you want to get the 0.25 deg GFS data, you'll need to connect with a different high-tier CONDUIT relay until I get back in early August.

I will have limited email access and limited ability to deal with things while I am gone, but if you have issues, drop me an email and I might be able to have a look, or pass on to the Unidata support folks and have them poke around.

Pete

--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences

  • Search the conduit archives: