From: Justin Cooke - NOAA Federal <justin.cooke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:50:50 -0400
Subject: Upcoming SREF Upgrade
To: support-conduit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONDUIT support,

I'm not sure if you are aware, but in early August the SREF model will be
upgraded and this will affect the bias corrected grids we send to you for
CONDUIT.

The main change will be the removal of the 7 Weather Research and Forecast
(WRF) Nonhydrostatic Mesoscale Model (NMM) members and the increase of the
two remaining members from 7 to 13.

All of the details about the change can be found in the TIN:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/os/notification/tin15-32sref.htm

Also, new GRIB files can be found on our para NOMADS site,

http://para.nomads.ncep.noaa.gov/pub/data/nccf/com/sref/para/sref.YYYYMMDD/CC/pgrb_biasc/

Where YYYYMMDD is the Year, Month, Day, and CC is cycle.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Justin

------- End of Forwarded Message