Re: [conduit] [NCO #IFG-35354-473] Re: Slow connection/big lag from conduit.ncep.noaa.gov

Hello,

It looks like the attachment was removed from the message before I received it.
Can you please resend the graph and I will have a look? Thank you.

Best Regards,
---
Robert Gallimore
NCEP Central Operations